I still really wish iOS had a system setting for dark mode. Until then, these are some of my favorite iOS apps with a dark mode, in no particular order:
- Tweetbot - Twitter client.
- Overcast - Podcast player.
- Drafts - Powerful note taking app.
- Fantastical - Natural language parsing, calendar app.
- Pocket - Read it later app.
- Evernote - Brain dump and note taking app.
- Launch Center Pro - Launches customizable, simple actions in a single tap.
- Due - Pesky (in a good way) reminder and timer app.
- Droplr - Simple sharing for files.
- CARROT Weather - Snarky, powerful weather app.
- Byword - Clean, elegant writing app.
- Ulysses - Flexible, powerful writing app.
- Copied - Full-featured clipboard manager.
What are your favorites?