Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (out of 5)
- I am continually impressed with Marvel’s incredibly strong female characters. I can’t wait to see Captain Marvel in 2019.
- Powerful soundtrack.
- Michael B. Jordan’s portrayal of Killmonger was fascinating – really glad to see Ryan Coogler brought him on board. He’s growing to be one of my favorite actors in Hollywood.
- Knowing nothing about Black Panther from the comics, I enjoyed learning more about Wakanda and the importance of the Black Panther to their culture and to the greater world.
- Martin Freeman’s character seemed so out of place as one of the only white dudes in the film, but in a strange way, it was also refreshing.
- There is some beautiful camera work in the underground casino. It’s hard not to miss and I enjoyed it immensely.
- Ranks in my top–10 MCU movies.
- Stan Lee has a respectable cameo that isn’t forced.
- Lupita Nyong’o stole every scene she was in. There was one point in the movie where I was praying she was going to don the Black Panther suit. But nope.