I just watched Justice League and here are a few quick thoughts:
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (out of 5)
- I was surprised to see Joss Whedon's screenplay credit.
- I continue to feel nothing for Ben Affleck's Batman.
- Everyone is so grumpy -- hardly anyone smiles except for Barry Allen.
- I would watch a whole movie with Barry Allen.
- I see an interesting parallel between Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark's desire to meddle with power and technology.
- It took an hour for the movie to finally get interesting with the return of a certain character.
- I loved seeing Gal Gadot's portrayal of Wonder Woman again. Man, that stand-alone movie was so good!
- When the end credits rolled, it didn't feel like I'd just seen a complete movie.